List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Screenshots KDE booklet
From:       Felix Michel <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2010-09-14 16:54:19

thanks for your replies.

> A Terça, 14 de Setembro de 2010 17:34:02 Carl Symons você escreveu:
>
> please if you need screenshots ask sheytan in cc, he is joinning list list
> so he can help better. He does take good screnshots with goood defoult
> look and as the image editing skills to finish it :)

it is not only about taking nice screenshots, my question was meant as a
discussion to gather some opinions about screenshots.

Thank you Carl for your points. Somehow my opinion was to narrow minded or
focussed on shiny details. I agree with Damien too that screenshots of
applications are useful and good to give an overall view. I am just looking
for a way to make the whole "kde-booklet-experience" more professional.

I would appreciate the support of some graphical elements. I am not really
skilled at this kind of stuff. If someone has an idea to implement the
screenshots in a better way and make them more attractive for the audience, it
would be awesome.

cheers

felix