List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dot articles on planet kde
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-11 12:23:14

On Tuesday, August 10, 2010 04:24:37 pm Agustín Benito wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (just an opinion)
>
> I just want to point out that this can be another of the several times we
> have ended up having disscussions related to the planet that can be solved
> with a technical action (more flexible tool, tag filtering etc.), to do
> things we cannot do now (languages, publish just KDE related posts, now
> project posts/blogs or dot)....
>
> Maybe we should face the technical issue first and then we can solve the
> administrative decisions easily. Right now is kind of "all or nothing"  in
> most of this issues.
>
> Do you agree?

I agree. I'd also rather just have the one planet, with some sane default
(current set up) and configuration options that are remembered, i.e. by
cookies.

Hmm, ok then. I'll look in to it this weekend to work out how difficult it would
be (just html tags, CSS and a bit of Javascript to control it so it shouldn't
be too hard) and then work with Jonathan to get this done. It may take a while
though, just due to limited time.

Stu