List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] proof of a proof
From:       Klaatu <gort.klaatu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-11 11:56:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all, my "friend" Seth Kenlon has written an article for a magazine called
Linux Identity <http://www.linuxidentity.com/us/> about how everyone should
run KDE on their Fedora Linux and I was thinking maybe someone on this list
would like to proof the proof that they sent me this morning, just to make
sure the terminology is correct.

You can download the proof here:
straightedgelinux.com/linux-identity/KDE_Fedora_TBoL4_EN_A.pdf

Thanks in advance.  You can respond to this list, or just hit me up in irc;
I'll be idling in #kde-promo all morning.

Thanks!

--klaatu

--
---