List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dot and kdenews
From:       Mike Arthur <mike () mikearthur ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-05-10 10:40:09

On 9 May 2010, at 21:40, Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> Ultimately, we could set up a separate category for these and allow them to be
> shown/hidden with respect to reader preferences and maybe send them to a
> separate RSS feed as the Dot gets syndicated to Facebook and Identica etc.
>
> Me nudges Mike Arthur who was talking about dot categories/tags a while ago
> ;-)

Yes, I'd like this a lot. I still never heard back about this but I'd like if I had a \
KDEPIM category/tag for anything KDEPIM related which can be put on the KDEPIM \
twitter/identi.ca/facebook page.

What would be good is if we agreed on a certain number of tags and they were vaguely \
accessible in the Drupal interface so whoever can just click and select the correct \
ones before it's published.

Thoughts? If you think this is good, can you let me know who I'd need to talk to \
about the technical side of this?

Thanks guys, have a great day!

--
Cheers,