List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE e.V. indiviudal supporting membership campaign
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-04-08 14:56:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 April 2010 at 01:42 pm Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> >>
> >> I already offered to send my minions and do the board's bidding.
> >
> > Cool, I offered my services as a minion - I didn't know you'd offered our
> > services already ;-)
>
> :D

Ditto.  Offering of said services resulted in an email invitation to a
mailing list dedicated to the topic so make sure you've gotten that far if
you're interested in helping.  I'm not sure what next steps are but I assume
I"ll either hear from someone on that list or Jos will receive instruction?

- Justin