List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE e.V. indiviudal supporting membership campaign
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-08 13:47:47

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 08 April 2010 at 01:42 pm Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> >
> > I already offered to send my minions and do the board's bidding.
>
> Cool, I offered my services as a minion - I didn't know you'd offered our
> services already ;-)

> > In
> > other words, who's up for writing an official press announcement and a
> > dot announcement? Notice that after writing a press announcement you
> > can claim to be an official KDE PR person ;-)
>
> After next Thursday I can either write or assist with writing. Can I assume
> there will be some google docs/etherpad action?

Etherpad, yes, let's start one:
https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/8

I still have to figure out how giving access works, you need to 'have
a team account' but I don't know what that is... If you don't have
access, let me know, and I'll just open it up ;-)

> > You'll also get access to the super-duper-secret documents and insider
> > information as to aid you in writing said press announcement and dot
> > article...
> >
> Woo!

Cornelius, what's needed for stu to do his thing? I'll help of course
so CC me. I have seen the website spec doc, I'm sure you've written
more for stu to chew on ;-)