List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 14:40:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Oh! Strange peoples!! you are here! :D and I'm looking for you everywhere on
IRC :P

Remember the contest? What do you mean which one? The one between me
and neverendingo!
So, anyhow, I got my part of the gig done (attached) :) Not sure about his
part though.

Keep in ming that the color of the shirt and imprint can be anything, as
they are easy to change :)

/me is a professional after all ;)

See the screenshots attached if you don't have Inkscape installed on your
sys.

Love, kisses,

it-s