List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-03-29 0:10:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all,

I've updated the wiki page based on a response I got from the board.
 They're leaving us in charge of the approval process (hahah...they must not
know who's on this team! *kidding*).  Anyways, I think this means all
systems go.  I will be less shy about posting designs now.  What is the
group's opinion about what is on the wiki at this point?  Is there anything
we want to go ahead and post now?  And I'm also wondering if maybe we should
ask the board to then sponsor an initial purchase of some of these things
for the designer of each shirt to make sure they look good in person?
(quality of print/color/etc)

Thoughts?

- Justin