List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dot Tags
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-11 17:48:55

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Mike Arthur <mike@mikearthur.co.uk> wrote:

> On 11 Mar 2010, at 17:36, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
>
> > Well, I was about to suggest letting you go ahead and play. I think
> > it's just in kde svn?!?
>
> Presumably there's a web interface I'd need a username and password to access, \
> isn't it using Drupal?

Aaah, ok, the drupal part, to be honest, I'm not in the technical
details here ;-)
I was thinking the adding of functionality would need under-the-hood
work but again, me and web stuff - not a good match...

No idea who can give you the account & karma, to be honest, I would
say Kyle of course but besides him, ehm...

> > Oh yeah, if you break it, we'll publicly lynch you. Hope you're
> > comfortable with that?!
>
> If it's a private and respectful lynching then it's a deal ;)

No, we'll probably beat you up first, then hang you on a tree while
hundreds of people are looking, shouting and throwing things at you.
Is that a problem?