List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dot Tags
From:       Mike Arthur <mike () mikearthur ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-03-11 15:12:29

On 10 Mar 2010, at 13:08, Stuart Jarvis wrote:

> Afaik the only place they are visible is in the little icon under the date for
> each article. The tooltip shows you the category and clicking takes you to a
> list of articles in that category. However, the "interviews" category doesn't
> seem to have an image and therefore nothing to click. I also can't see any way
> of getting a list of categories (other than from the edit article screen).

Aha, got you. http://dot.kde.org/category/dot-catgories/kde-pim does the trick.

However, there are very few articles in this group and there's been a lot more talk \
about KDEPIM than this. I'm thinking tags on articles would be nice rather than just \
categories (or categories if you can have more than one for an article).

> There is a "create feed" option in the editor interface, but I suspect that is
> for incoming feeds, like the Planet and KDE Look panels that we have.

Yeh, I'd guess so.

> I don't know who would have access to make changes - Kyle Cunningham was
> heavily involved in the redesign, I believe, but I haven't heard from him
> lately.

Let me know your thoughts on the above. If I can get access I'm happy to poke around \
and have a look myself (promise not to break anything!). I can get sebas to vouch for \
me if you guys don't know who the hell I am :D

Thanks for your help!

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur