List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] moderately technical presentation materials
From:       Andrei Cimpean <andreiamenta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-22 9:47:01

I also had this problem when I was presenting KDE in high-schools here in \
Romania. I had to go with a lot of improvisation and we all that is prone \
to failure. The thing is that there still are some high-shools on our LUG's \
to do list, and although I am trying my best to get a presentation together \
I still feel like there are many more aspects I would like to improve. I \
wish there would be a place, where people, presenters mostly, because they \
have experience, share their knowledge and key aspects to focus on, and I \
mean not just for the technical one hour+ talks, but also for small \
introductions or discussions with people who could be interested. So if \
anyone has some material, please send put it somewhere so we can take a \
look.

Carl, can you please upload your material?
Thanks