List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE Windows microblogging (Was: Re:  Twitter?)
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-12 12:27:09

On Friday 12 February 2010 02:21:56 Ryan Rix wrote:
> On Thu 11 February 2010 4:05:17 am Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> > > Did you manage to do this yet?
> >
> > Reawakening this thread, now I've found out how this microblogging thing
> > works  ;-)
>
> I haven't heard anything, let me ping them again.

Thanks.

Re KDE Windows, the original asker seems to be willing to set up a kdewindows
twitter account and use it, as far as he can get the required info.

So:
- Does anyone have an objection? (also asked on kde-windows list)
- Should the login details also be held by someone else in case he disappears
(if so, who?)

I'll probably suggest he sets up an account on identi.ca and feeds that to
twitter and then add the details to the wiki so we can keep track of it and
don't have another account with unknown ownership like the one Ryan's chasing
up.

Cheers,
Stu