List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Owner of @KDE account
From:       Ryan Rix <ry () n ! rix ! si>
Date:       2010-02-12 1:33:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello StatusNet support,

My name is Ryan Rix, and I'm a member of the KDE Promotions team. I'm mailing
with regards to a recent thread on the kde-promo mailing list. The problem is
that we don't know how owns the @kde account on identi.ca, which makes
contacting them in case there are any problems with the account (as happened
when their twitterfeed account acted up around 20Jan2010, repeating each post
multiple times) fairly difficult.

As this page is a fairly active public facing portal for KDE news and
information (it's currently a feed from http://planet.kde.org) we'd like to
take proper care to make sure that we could get in contact with the owner in
case there are any problems in the future.

Could you please provide me with a contact mail for @kde so that I can add the
information to our promotions wiki?

Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix