List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] TODO for feature guide
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-08 14:46:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Tnx a lot. I have screenshots now for pretty much everything. When i ge=
t home i will finish things up.
Meanwhile, FYI, i'm stuck here in a shopping mall as the tire of my fre=
aking car just blew. Yes it is hard to believe but one day before relea=
se my tire is bloody flat and I'm waiting for a car service to help me =
out...
Grtz
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging