Tnx a lot. I have screenshots now for pretty much everything. When i get home i will finish things up.

Meanwhile, FYI, i'm stuck here in a shopping mall as the tire of my freaking car just blew. Yes it is hard to believe but one day before release my tire is bloody flat and I'm waiting for a car service to help me out...

Grtz
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging