List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-01-02 21:11:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Matt, thanks for the clarification.  I believe the spreadsheet we compiled
only lists the moderators' email addresses.  Is it even necessary to contac=
the moderators?  Should we just contact the list admins?  Or should we
really be pinging them both?

This probably won't affect Martin's script that he's working on since it is
just pulling email addresses from a spreadsheet.  Sounds like we just need
to figure out what email addresses still need to be added or removed (if
any) in the spreadsheet.  By the way, how is that script coming along
Martin? :)

Thanks,
Justin