List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [Campkde-organizers] Be Free contest judging
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-25 15:58:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I vote for #2 as well.  The contest asked people to describe how KDE has
made their computing lives more productive and this entry did a great job
explaining how they did that in his workplace. I agree the promotional value
of this entry is higher as well...it would be great to be able to use this
as a living example to sell other small businesses on switching to KDE
products.

Justin