List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Thom's osnews rant
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-28 2:35:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

John,

If someone on this team did contact him it *would* be as a representative of
the KDE Promo team.  I don't see what would be inflammatory about trying to
inform the press about our branding.  They're an important part of the
puzzle when it comes to reaching the user community.  We've been actively
working on this for distros and other communication channels as well.

Thanks,
Justin