List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Thom's osnews rant
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-28 2:27:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

John,

The idea of rebranding was to get people to stop saying "KDE 4.2" when
they're talking about the KDE Workspace or KDE Software Compilation.  You
can read more about the details on our wiki:
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Branding.

The author in the article -
http://www.osnews.com/story/22662/Your_KDE4_Experiences - doesn't reference
any of the new branding terms as far as I could tell, and instead only calls
it by KDE 4 or KDE 4.x as do the majority of the commenters.

Thanks,
Justin