List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] showcase videos for edu
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-23 14:33:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Anne,

Thanks for this advice.  Hopefully I didn't rush through too fast, but it is
a narrated video so there's not any reading people have to do besides the
words you see in the application.  Though I guess this also introduces
potential issues in speaking too fast and making it hard for non-native
english speakers to understand you.

Anyways, I went ahead and posted the video on my own YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDTnkLI0Ok

Let me know if you'd like it uploaded anywhere else in particular.  I'll
hold off on writing a Planet entry or anything until I hear that some of you
have seen it and confirmed that I don't say anything blatantly inaccurate in
it.  Though I spent a lot of time fighting with minor editing things so I
can't guarantee I'll have the motivation to go back and fix stuff if it's
only suggestions on minor things ;-)

Justin