List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Youtube KDE official channel?
From:       Anne Wilson <annew () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-18 18:48:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 18 December 2009 13:17:45 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> What exactly do you propose? Have them in the kde community account in
> youtube or on a KDE server?

I don't know enough about the practicalities to make a judgement.  My personal
preference would be 'on a KDE server', but any solution that ensures that the
videos stay around as long as needed is fine by me.  I've already had to
remove a couple of links to really good stuff because it just disappeared
without trace.

I'll try to build it into my userbase monitoring work to contact the owners of
desirable videos linked from userbase, and ask them to put it under our wing,
once a decision is made.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group