List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] feature guide
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2009-12-13 14:13:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data sabato 12 dicembre 2009 19:17:41, Jos Poortvliet ha scritto:

> > If you think it deserves a mention, I'll try to take a stab at it
> > tomorrow

I added a brief Cantor piece on the visual guide. Let me know if it needs to
be longer and/or more detailed.

Next, I can probably take a stab on printing, but that needs to wait till
Wednesday as I own a 1998 printer and I'm waiting for an adapter to come into
the mail so I can plug it in my new router....

Is there any item in the guide that is high priority? I can see whether I can
test it or not (some stuff is currently broken in my snapshot) and therefore
write about it.