List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [Campkde-organizers] Camp KDE attendance numbers
From:       Jeff Mitchell <mitchell () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-10 17:11:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 12/10/2009 12:02 PM, Justin Kirby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone tell me where we are sitting for attendance at the moment?
> One of the things I had on my TODO list was to contact a bunch of people
> individually about coming to Camp KDE but then I hit the breaks
> temporarily when Jeff sent the email indicating we might need to worry
> about over capacity.  Should I proceed with this activity or do we have

I didn't mean to indicate that we should worry about over capacity, just
wanted to indicate that we do have an upper limit.

We have 68 registered attendees and two cancellations, for a current
total of 66 attendees. So sure, proceed with the activity.  :-)

By the way, thanks again to you and the promo team for all the work
you've been doing. It's really been making a huge impact on the number
of registrations.

--Jeff