List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Camp KDE attendance numbers and further promotion
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-10 17:02:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Can someone tell me where we are sitting for attendance at the moment?  One
of the things I had on my TODO list was to contact a bunch of people
individually about coming to Camp KDE but then I hit the breaks temporarily
when Jeff sent the email indicating we might need to worry about over
capacity.  Should I proceed with this activity or do we have enough
registered attendees already?  Or would someone be willing to provide some
guidance about targeting key people that may be on this list that I should
try contacting instead of just going after the full list?  (if you have the
know-how to tell me who those people would be and don't have access to the
list I can provide that to you)

Thanks,
Justin

p.s. will the talks be finalized and posted soon?  having a set schedule may
make the event easier to market to VIP typed people that we're trying to
convince to come if we go that route