List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE SC 4.3.4 dot story -- quick review?
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-01 12:28:16

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 12:06:30 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> http://dot.kde.org/2009/12/01/kde-sc-434-released-codename-cold
>
> I'd like this to go out anytime now, the text is short but it would
> nevertheless be good if someone could do a sanity check. Shouldn't take
> more than 5 minutes. :)

I'd suggest:

Plasma desktop -> Plasma Desktop (or KDE workspaces if you want to include
Plasma Netbook, since talking there about 4.4)

"KDE has now entered the stabilization period for 4.4" is a little ambiguous -
it's easy to read that as KDE, the software. So maybe "the KDE team has now
entered..."

(I didn't make any edits to the article as there are multiple options)

Couple of observations on the actual release announcement, not sure if they
can/should be changed

It includes a link to itself ("this month's edition of KDE SC")
It uses terms like KDE 4.3 and KDE 4.3.4 in several places - should all of
these switch to KDE SC now or do we save that until 4.4?

Cheers,
Stu