List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: KDE
From:       Ingo Malchow <ingomalchow () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-22 18:58:58

2009/11/22 Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Ingo Malchow
> <ingomalchow@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > Same here, looks completely off. Same with the 90px one. :(

> > Unfortunately, it seems some blog software removes necessary values
> > from the CSS.
> > It works fine on my local copy of the KDE site though.
> >
> > If you have the possibility to add something to your blogs CSS, do
> > this (for the 90px version):
> >
> > #CampKDECounter {
> > width: 336px;
> > height: 90px;
> > }
> > #CampKDECounter div {
> > top: 41px;
> > left: 111px;
> > }
>
> Please explain a bit more, what exactly do I paste in my nowwhatthe
> blogspot html thingy for this to work? I really have no idea about any
> of this  :(
>
> > For the big version change to
> >
> > #CampKDECounter {
> > width:344;
> > height:159;
> > }
> > #CampKDECounter div {
> > top:74;
> > left:113;
> > }

When editing your blogspot html, you have a big section enclosed by
<b:skin> and </b:skin>. You have to add the 2 above sections at the
end of it, right under the last css definition(css definitions are of
the form "name {... }").
But to keep noise low on this list, i can do it for you if you send
the exported style file to me offlist.