List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] booklet - need a developer to help out
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-22 18:13:31

Hi all,

The work on the booklet is imho progressing. Hopefully Pradeepto will
have time to write up what he still needs for it to be useful to him.

There is something Carl Symons noted when discussing the booklet with me:

> It is not at all clear to me how to get
> involved with the KDE development team, even after following all the
> links. It would be natural to think that
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development or
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started would have this information. I
> can't find it. The only link I could find to "Contribute" was related
> to techbase wiki contributions. Suppose I want to be like Sir
> Lancelot, Ivan Čukić, when I grow up. How do I do that?

Could a developer with some communication skills (sebas, aaron,
others?) have a look at that? It's at the bottom of the document, link
here:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcGKfTnzk5_7ZGhoZ2JwamZfN2M1OTNjdGNk&hl=en

There are a few other areas that still might need some work, see the
top of the document if you have a bit of time.

Cheers,

Jos