List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Meeting procedure
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-19 9:24:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

For clarification, here's the procedure for booking & reimbursement:

1. Book  your travel ticket.
2. Fill in the reimbursement form at http://ev.kde.org. Mention you are
traveling to the marketing/promo meeting.
3. Add your receipt. You can send the whole thing either by email (with
scanned receipt) or by normal physical mail. No need to convert currency.
Using the bank transfer option is preferred, esp from within Europe. And the
original receipts are greatly appreciated by normal mail.
4. Rejoice, you'll get your travel costs 100% reimbursed.
5. Again rejoice and don't worry about the hotel - we'll take care of that (we
being those involved with organizing - that's ewoerner, fregl, nightrose and
me on IRC).
6. Note down the final ticket price, arrival and departure dates & times in
the wiki:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Promo/Booth_and_Marketing_Sprint_2009

About the meeting itself, I will take care of the process on the spot. Note
that I won't be playing dictator (despite my annoying nature I don't like it
if ppl hate me) but will delegate the chasing to team leaders we'll chose.

However, if you think of anything which should be discussed, even if you don't
visit the meeting yourself, put it in the agenda on the wiki:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Promo/Booth_and_Marketing_Sprint_2009

On a slightly less corporate note: Who's looking forward to the meetup? (me me
me!)

Cheers,

Jos