List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Re: KDE promo/marketing meeting
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-19 9:14:35

Just to clarify:

2009/10/19 Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com>:
> On Saturday 17 October 2009 12:55:18 Stuart Jarvis wrote:

> > > Actually I don't know how this works. You did check kde.org/ev? If it's
> > > not there, Claudia will be able to answer your questions.
> >
> > I'll send an email to Claudia to ask about currency etc (and post here with
> > the outcome)
> >
> Answers from Claudia relating to forms at: http://ev.kde.org/resources/
>
> Is it possible to submit the forms by email? (with a scanned signature)
> - It's possible to do it via email, but it's important that you also
> scan the receipts.

I should add that we prefer the original receipts by snail mail, though.

> Should I do a currency conversion to a common currency (if so, which?)
> - No need to convert the currency, I'll take care of that and we will
> reimburse you in GBP [or your local currency, presumably]
>
> Does the e.V. have a preference between using PayPal or a bank transfer?
> - The preference is the bank transfer, especially within Europe
>
> Hopefully those help.
>
> Stu

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/