List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Merchandise - Promo at events
From:       annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr
Date:       2009-10-17 13:46:08

Hi,

I am currently in Brazil for a personal vacation and will take the opportunity to \
give a talk at Latinoware 2009. However I don īt have any KDE merchandise to give, it \
would have been nice to have booklets (I know there is work in progress in that area) \
and maybe other stuff.  I was wondering if KDE also has some other goodies that could \
be given in this type of event, for example to long known KDE contributors or to \
people participating to a KDE workshop. It īs of course way too late for this event \
but can this topic be talked about at the Promo meeting?

Thanks in advance, have a nice meeting, best regards,

Anne-Marie