Hi, I am currently in Brazil for a personal vacation and will take the opportunity to give a talk at Latinoware 2009. However I don´t have any KDE merchandise to give, it would have been nice to have booklets (I know there is work in progress in that area) and maybe other stuff. I was wondering if KDE also has some other goodies that could be given in this type of event, for example to long known KDE contributors or to people participating to a KDE workshop. It´s of course way too late for this event but can this topic be talked about at the Promo meeting? Thanks in advance, have a nice meeting, best regards, Anne-Marie _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.