List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Developer stats quickies
From:       Arthur Schiwon <blizzz () arthur-schiwon ! de>
Date:       2009-07-13 22:51:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Since 45min it's not this evening any more (and perheps this mail needs
moderation again?), but here are the graphs with the air background, which has
50% transluency. Hope you like it ;)

Besides, i found how to change the trend line in OOo. Currently it's linear,
but there are three more options (power, logarithmic and exponential or so).
The sheer range of possibilities made keep with the linear trendline^^

Of each graph there are two versions with 800 and 430 px width. The greater
one you can read and should fit over the whole width of an opend dot article
(well... without borders.. *ponder*...), the smaller one matches the size of
GCDS's group photo and may be used as kind of thumbnail or not.

Cheers,
Arthur

On Monday 13 July 2009 07:58:53 Troy Unrau wrote:
> I don't have any specific requirements - I guess, take a screen-ruler
> to the dot and find out how wide the default layout is.  Maybe use the
> KDE 4.3 default wallpaper (or a cropped version) as a back drop.  If
> it doesn't look good, do whatever makes you happy. :)
>
> Cheers
>
> 2009/7/13 Arthur Schiwon <blizzz@arthur-schiwon.de>:
> > On Monday 13 July 2009 06:11:38 Troy Unrau wrote:
> >> Well, the graphs look good, but I'd like to make them web-friendly.
> >> Anyone with a graphical touch that can convert them to a dot-friendly
> >> size of .png file, perhaps adding some artwork to the background or
> >> something? I will write a dot article for it if I can get nice
> >> graphics.  Both charts look useful for an article.
> >
> > Making pngs out of it is not that problem. Which size should they have?
> > Are there some standard KDE backgrounds or patterns which can be used? If
> > so, i can make something out of it this evening. If not, well, I don't
> > really have a graphical touch ;)
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> >> Cheers

["stylish-dev-stats-charts.tar.gz.tar.gz" (application/x-compressed-tar)]