List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Invitation for Grazer Linuxtage 2009, Austria
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2009-02-28 13:58:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Follow up to myself:

On Wednesday 18 February 2009, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> I guess it is a bit far fetched to expect anyone from as far away as
> Germany [1] to come here. However I hoped that there would be some kind of
> interest from other Austrians [2],

I registered myself for two talks, one for Akonadi and one for "Contributing
to projects - non technical ways"

Being still a KDE3 user (mainly because of the extremely long freeze of Debian
SID) I don't think I can talk about the KDE4 experience in any suitable way.

Anyone interested can still register today and I can probably convince our
schedule planner to swap with one of mine a bit longer.

I've also registered for a booth, however I'll most likely cancel that end of
March-ish if nobody else is coming to help.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring