List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Questionnaire for KDE booth staff
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-27 10:35:01

2009/2/26 A. L. Spehr <zahl@transbay.net>:

> While it is very pretty as a pdf, why not a text form or something?
>
> > I'd add a "what can be improved in this questionaire" so we (you ?) have a
> > good way to give feedback on the form itself.
> >
> > I guess for 2) one line should be enough
>
> "international"? How far had they travelled?
>
> > 3) - that's really hard to say, I guess for most people it won't be much more
> > detailled than "< 100", "a few hundreds" or "thousands"
> > Maybe asking how many people visited the booth would be easier to answer.
>
> The event organizers will have that afterwards.
>
> As for telling how many people visited the booth? You could give everyone a
> small sticker or something. Or count how many brochures you give out. Or how
> many CDs you give out. But some people will refuse these, and if it is really
> busy, people won't get this stuff.
>
> 4) Do you also want to know who?
>
> > 5) needs more room
>
> How about just a list and some checkboxes? An initial swag count would be
> good too. And then a final swag count.
>
> > After 5) a "What was missing" would be good.
>
> Yep.
>
> 6) seems a bit odd: can you just show one thing? Unless maybe you have a
> particular setup? Like office apps on one box, and kde edu apps on another?
>
> wrt 9) ....
>
> Awareness level:
> "Had most people heard of KDE?"
> "Had they tried 4.2?"
>

> > 12) doesn't need the full room for both yes and no:
> > "Yes / No , because ... "
> > Actually I'm not sure there would ever be a "no" to this question.
>
> "How useful was it?" Attempting to figure out which conferences are most
> "useful"/"important"/etc would help us figure out where we should make sure to
> send speakers to. :)

Thanks for all of your suggestions, I tried to incorporte them without
making the questionnaire to long :).
We'll give it a first shot at CeBIT next week and see if it works.

Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch
KDE e.V. Office

Join us for the Gran Canaria Desktop Summit featuring Akademy and
GUADEC, 3rd-11th July 2009, http://grancanariadesktopsummit.org