List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] A quick note on how SCALE 7x went
From:       "A. L. Spehr" <zahl () transbay ! net>
Date:       2009-02-24 13:55:56

It's over, and it went well, and I don't think I ever stopped talking to people
the whole time!

People were impressed by our booth (http://flikr.com/blauzahl will eventually
have them, probably tommorrow), and thought us very professional looking in our
blue shirts. I think wandering around the floor with pretzels worked too. :D

Most telling comment on how people perceive us: "Wow, you have business cards!
I didn't think KDE was that organized."

I'll blog (more) and write a dot article in a bit.

Alex