List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] How to join the KDE promo team?
From:       "Wendy Van Craen" <wendy.vancraen () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-07 8:04:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Stephen,

At the moment I am helping with some stuff for FOSDEM, so I won't be able to
spent much time on this yet.  However, during FOSDEM I think I can really
start making some efforts.

Is there a page where we can make drafts or do I put the information
directly on the techbase page? Or do I create a ggdoc?

greetz

Wendy Van Craen
KDE Marketing Working Group
+32 497 136 320