List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE 4.2 release party - Cape Town South Africa
From:       "A.J. Venter" <aj () outkastsolutions ! co ! za>
Date:       2009-01-07 5:43:23

Hi guys, ladies and other honorifics,
I put out some feelers and there was enough interest so I'm arranging
another KDE 4.2 release party, this one in Cape Town, South Africa. As
far as I know, this will be the first ever KDE release party on the
African continent :)

Like the others, we will be holding it on January 30th.
Venue is the starlight diner in Rondebosch, a popular hangout with
most of the local Linux crowd it is located on the corner of
Rondebosch main road and Bellemont drive, we'll be expecting people
from about 6pm onwards and I'll sponsor the first round of beers (for
toasting) at 18:30.

Could somebody with access please put a notice on the release party
page for me ?

Ciao
A.J.

--
A.J. Venter
Tel.: +27 21 554 5059

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic