List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [dot] [notify] Free and Open Source Nigeria
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-06 16:39:57

Hi all,

Well, it's incredibly cool to see him moving forward with this. To be
honest, I didn't really expect it.

Sounds like a huge move for FOSS in this part of the world, imho we
should try to support it.

It seems they take care of local food, lodging etc so we would have to
take care of our speakers travel costs etc. That shouldn't be too much
to ask, right? It is on rather short notice and I've been spending my
yearly days off like crazy but I'd be willing to go through some
trouble to help them out. And I'm sure so would others.

Grtz

Jos