List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE and PR
From:       jospoortvliet () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-08-12 8:11:54

On 8/9/08, Igor Schwarzmann <schwarzmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Big O <illogical1@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It sounds like you're talking about discover.kde.org once it goes live :-)
>
> Maybe. I wouldn't know. :) Is this an ongoing project? Who
> is in charge of it? We shouldn't be doing anything from
> scratch, if there is already another project.

This project is mostly led by Sebastian Kugler. I did send him some
content a while ago, it didn't get up on the site yet, he's probably
been too busy. Not sure if the social-media-press-release ideas could
be useful on that site, maybe not.

But I'm sure he would appreciate content.

Anyway, I'd like to bring this a bit back to topic.

I see two important things being discussed here:
-Social Media Press Releases. I think we can and should bring some of
those ideas to our press releases.
-Target some well known bloggers. This should be discussed during
Akademy (eg now).