List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] bad mood in german kde usenet group
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2008-08-02 18:06:03

Hello,

I just visited de.comp.os.unix.apps.kde and there are some people complaining
about kde 4.1.

Details are not given very much. Just some general statements like crashes,
behavior, kde 3.5.9 is better ...

Details:
 - Self defined keyboard shortcuts are not working
 - Alt + F1 is working only once. As soon as you switch the menu style it
doesn't work anymore. I can confirm it here.

Are there any ressources like FAQ's, list of limitations?

How can I transfer my PIM data (config, content) to 4.1 was another most
wanted answer?
I wanna know it too :-)

I know this list is no support channel, but maybe someone can support me to
give the right hints.

Cheers,
Mark

--
MarkyMark listen to "Moonspell - Opium (Irreligious)