List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] aKademy 2008 Press Release Kit
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-21 11:17:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 20 March 2008 22:13:14 Vlad Blanton wrote:
> I may be able to jump on the creation of an online kde gallery. I've
> done website galleries many times before. I'll think about it and get
> back to the list.

Don't spend too much time on that. It's really not the main thing that needs
solving. Anybody can upload photos to flickr just fine. Martijn is only
saying that he is the only one that cannot and therefore making a fuzz out of
taking a couple of photos and putting them up on the web somewhere.

It's some kind of ritual dance he does just to notice us that he appreciates
us thinking of him as photo dude. :)
--
sebas