List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need more Oxygen
From:       Joerg Hoh <joerg () joerghoh ! de>
Date:       2008-03-12 21:52:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 07:18:49PM +0100, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:

> That can be done by other means. Using "Be free." as slogan, using Oxygen
> colors for the print and shirts themselves. Besides that, not all printing is
> t-shirts. We do in fact have Oxygen stickers and mousemats.

I'm currently focussed on t-shirts. I need to find out the current content
of the booth box; we probably need a full refill with need stuff.

> Jörg, did you actually see the stuff that has been around since the last day
> of Akademy 2007? Maybe I should take photos and post them. It does look quite
> cool tbh.

I don't know for sure, maybe I've seen some pictures by accident, but I
cannot remember exactly. My last event where I saw you guys was Froscon.

So, I really appreciate any pictures.

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife