List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] We need more Oxygen
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-22 10:02:55

Since I have no clue about the technical issues and was just referring to what
I've seen in stores or my own collection I would like to end this thread with
a hopefully more informed hyperlink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-shirt#Decoration

The rest is up to the Oxygen team and the manufacturers...

--
Martijn