List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart
From:       Bernhard Rode <mail () bernhardrode ! de>
Date:       2007-12-19 15:32:41

Hello to the list,
my name is Bernhard Rode i already talked to Cornelius Schumacher and
Jörg Hoh.

Some of my fellow students and myself are organizing an Linux Day at our
university.
We want to concentrate on mobile, home and normal desktop Linux use-cases.

We already have some speeches about Linux on Business Desktops,
OpenMoko, Amarok and the Amarok Community.
Coincidentally the day will be on the 18th of january, so we decided to
make a small KDE 4.0 release party after our day ends.

Now we have some questions:
1.) Which kind of live coverage will be available from Mountain View
(Video Stream would be great)
2.) Would KDE e.V. support us with some give aways?
3.) Are you interested in this event at all? =)

and the last point is a personal one ;)
I wanted to make a session about KDE 4.0 (pillars, projects, live demo),
but today I noticed that I will be in Vienna in january...
So I would be glad if someone from south germany would be interested in
holding a talk about KDE 4.0.

Greetz Bernhard