List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Franz_Keferb=F6ck?=" <franz.keferboeck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-19 15:42:48

On Dec 19, 2007 4:32 PM, Bernhard Rode <mail@bernhardrode.de> wrote:
> Hello to the list,
> my name is Bernhard Rode i already talked to Cornelius Schumacher and
> Jörg Hoh.
>
> Some of my fellow students and myself are organizing an Linux Day at our
> university.
> We want to concentrate on mobile, home and normal desktop Linux use-cases.
>
> We already have some speeches about Linux on Business Desktops,
> OpenMoko, Amarok and the Amarok Community.
> Coincidentally the day will be on the 18th of january, so we decided to
> make a small KDE 4.0 release party after our day ends.
>
> Now we have some questions:
> 1.) Which kind of live coverage will be available from Mountain View
> (Video Stream would be great)

we're  currently sorting this out, there will be some online video
available, question is whether with some timeshift (might be even
after the show, but we don't quite want that for obvious reasons), or
best real live. We'll announce this on the event website as soon as we
know precisely

> 2.) Would KDE e.V. support us with some give aways?

What's you thinking of here ? IMHO giving things to people they show
off to others is always a good investment...

> 3.) Are you interested in this event at all? =)

Hell, YES! Thanks, there can't be too many, i really want this to FLY

> and the last point is a personal one ;)
> I wanted to make a session about KDE 4.0 (pillars, projects, live demo),
> but today I noticed that I will be in Vienna in january...
> So I would be glad if someone from south germany would be interested in
> holding a talk about KDE 4.0.

I'd take it, but i'll be in MV ;-) (instead of vienna that is...)

> Greetz Bernhard

Thanks and greets!

Franz Keferböck
Phone: +43 650 86 22 555