List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4 Release Party in Hamburg
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2007-11-26 8:43:44

Great effort!

On Monday 26 November 2007 10:19:02 Sven Reumann wrote:
> Hi,
> So compared with the event in Mountain View this will be a release party
> light. It will be fun, though. But befor that there is a lot of work.

How many people do  you expect to attend? :-)

For KDE's 10th anniversary IIRC we had about 80 people attending the party in
Stuttgart. During the afternoon the crowd had become somewhat smaller and
looked like this:

http://developer.kde.org/~tackat/kde10party/kde10years3.jpg

Torsten

> Any feed back and help is highly welcome.
>
> Greetings Sven

 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz