List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Upcoming release notes
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-22 14:20:25

On 10/22/07, Wade Olson <olson@kde.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> I just wanted to say "good job" to Jos and everyone that have worked
> on the beta release notes - they've been timely/insightful/great.

Tnx!

> Are we able to do the same for the RCs? Meaning, based on our
> understanding of the timelines, will people's schedules allow?

I can't promise that, unfortunately. I'll be starting a new job soon,
and if I see how much time the last release announcements took - I
won't have anything even near that time for the RC's. Fortunately, we
won't need that, the RC's won't feature much changes. Mostly
refinements and Plasma things.

The final release is a different story, but that one can be based on
all the things written by everyone here over the last 2 years - Troy's
big articles, the Alpha and Beta announcements etcetera. So even if I
don't have much time, I hope others can make a compilation of all
those...

> Wade

Love,

Jos