List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Release event information and a healthy dose of
From:       Joseph Gaffney <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-09-19 2:11:26

On Sep 18, 2007, at 1:27 PM, Wade Olson wrote:
> On 9/18/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> "KDE 4.0 release event - sponsored by Pepsi!"

What about a beer company? I think we all appreciate the beer
companies...

Anywho... have we established that whole remote-site possibility? I
haven't been able to attend my meetings for my regular google-age for
reasons somewhat known... but can definitely cha with the NY office
peoples via phone & email.  The mainstay for us over there has (if I
remember right) 3 evi-d100 cams for VTC, and 4 (4x3 :( ) projectors;
more than enough to show various events at different locations.

Well... lemme know.  Please be patient if someone sends me something
and I don't reply quickly (like I usually would :) ).

-Joe