List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE name tags
From:       "Steve Tose" <stevetose () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-10 23:21:04

> There's the watermark we could still get rid of; i will have to check
> what it looks like in print!

On my hp Deskjet 6520 ($!120) with normal cartridges, on plain paper,
these look fantastic. Nice job. Great job to Jos as well, however the
logos break in Jos's pdf with the hpijs driver from the ubuntu
repository. ( the corners of the transparent logo render white)

I can change cartridges for optimizing for grayscale or add light
magenta, cyan, yellow for 6 colors for better results. I'll mail
samples on photo paper to anyone that can't print, but cannot afford
to print many copies.

The watermark looks great even with the basic setup.

Steve