List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE name tags
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Franz_Keferb=F6ck?=" <franz.keferboeck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-07 0:59:41

Big +1 for the initiative, it's damn true that the purpose is well
differnet to bussiness cards, and we need them nametags!

Ad proposed design, yes, i do like the black font/lighter background
better, however they both look a bit overcrowded and somehow lack
"Oxygen style" - i know the logo is, the background fits, but
something's missing...

I just came home from festival-#2-kickoff-takedown, tomorrow we'll
continue setup for festival-#3 in the morning, so i just dared to
throw in some criticism without an alternative, sorry; i will think of
it, but i can't promise better results, i'm certainly not the artist
kind of guy...

Kepler University Linz
KDE Marketing - http://www.kde.org